Martens Fresh provides many jobs to local residents and extended communities. Martens Fresh is an equal opportunity employer that will always accept applications and resumes.
Martens Fresh offers comprehensive benefits:
Martens Fresh supports and hires Veterans!
Please direct your interest to our Human Resources Director.
Contact by phone: 315-776-8821
CHECK OUT BELOW FOR JOB ADS AVAILABLE TODAY!
Martens Fresh is a family owned company and is seeking full-time CDL Class A drivers to supplement our growth. We are currently looking to fill CDL Class A Driver (local and O.T.R.) roles!
*Ask us about our sign on bonus for OTR!
• 2 years verifiable tractor trailer experience
• Clean and valid CDL Class A license
• No past accident history a plus
• Must be safety orientated and work well under pressure
• Must be able to work all shifts
• Must have or be able to pass DOT physical
• Must be able to pass a background check
We offer comprehensive benefits such as:
• Paid vacation
• Holiday pay
• Health, Dental and Vision coverage
Looking to hire 8-10 new employees!
No Experience Needed!
On the job training!
Job duties are but not limited to:
• Follow all good manufacturing practices (GMP’s)
• Ability to lift 50lbs
* Able to work in cold rooms
• Work with team members to meet production goals
• Adhere to safety rules at all times
• Strong organizational and time management abilities
• Able to communicate, and motivate in positive manner
We value the time, skills, and dedication of our staff. We are committed to providing a rewarding, safe work environment, fair living wages, reasonable structured work schedules, and clear duties and training for each of our team members so that employees can approach their job with passion, commitment, and obtain job satisfaction.
• Manage orders received by phone or email until point of shipment
• Ensure orders are shipped on time and in full
• Update production schedule with any changes
• Print labels for accommodating orders
• Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
• Track inventory as items arrive and are shipped
• Weekly walk through of inventory
• Must have computer skills with Excel and Word
• Previous experience in a production/manufacturing environment preferred
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Positive and professional demeanor
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Must be organized and have strong time management skills
The term IQF stands for "individually quick freeze." IQF is a method that does not allow large ice crystals to form in vegetable cells and since each piece is individually frozen, particles do not cohere, and the final product is not frozen into a solid block.
- Direct and coach production operators in the execution of daily/weekly production schedules for multiple form/film/seal packaging lines
- Manage within labor and operating expense budget
- Coordinate packaging ensuring safety, quality and productivity while minimizing waste
- Meet the productivity, quality, safety, health, environmental and morale goals established
- Ensure equipment in the area is in working order and that working conditions are safe at all times
- Oversee blades changes when changing over to run a new product
- Ability to run all machines in the room to cover in case of absences
- High School Diploma
- 2 years previous Supervisory experience
- Prefer IQF & Form seal experience
- Proven lean methodology knowledge
- Measured mechanical aptitude
- Flexibility to schedule
- Food Safety experience preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Wage based on experience.